Thank you for donating to support the ministries of the Christian Entertainment Guild. Together we are able to support the spiritual, fellowship and development needs of Christians in entertainment including:
- CEG Live! – four times a year we hold a worship event for Christians in entertainment. The event includes worship, a message, dinner, fellowship, a talk show with veterans in the industry who share their faith journey and teach us to create content that portrays the true nature of who Jesus is in a way that is significant within pop culture.
- CEG Community Groups – bible study, fellowship, food and community groups of writers, talent and content creators meet bi-weekly.
- CEG Outreach Team – currently serving through the arts to bring joy and a message of who Jesus is through drama, storytelling, music, singing, puppetry, dance and more. Our current outreach programs include bringing the arts to foster kids, differently-abled, under-privileged and sick kids (cancer kids).
- CEG Mentorship – Veterans in the entertainment industry help others develop their skills and talents as Christians in entertainment (writers, comedians, actors, animation and more) so that the content they create can be significant within pop culture.
- CEG Development – When projects are ready or there appears to be the potential to bring a message of who Jesus is into pop culture we rally the team to develop projects to the highest possible level in hopes of increasing the impact of the project (film, TV pilot, music and more).
All of the ministries of CEG are possible because of your donation. If you have questions or would like to chat or meet in person to learn more about the CEG ministry we would love to connect. Please email CEG@ChristianEntertainmentGuild.com with questions.
Thank you so much for your support.