CEG Animation program begins with learning the basics of creating a solid project and challenges you to create your best work possible. You will progress through the development of your animation storytelling skills, continue on to story boarding it visually and then get down to the business of animation, building your show bible, preparing to pitch. In the final workshop with Butch Hartman, creator of Fairly Odd Parents, Doogal, Johnny Quest, Bunsen Is A Beast and more plus friends you will be prepared for the opportunity before you to pitch your creation. The program also includes special visits from veterans in animation who are involved in such films as Scoobs, Space Jam! and more.
Start your registration process now by submitting a writing sample for evaluation and placement in the program. If you don’t have a writing sample go directly to step 2.
#2: pay the $25 evaluation and placement fee. This is not the class cost. Once your submission has been reviewed you will receive a confirmation code for registration and if applicable, a financial aid application.
- Animation Writing 101 – Fundamentals in screenwriting
- Animation Writing 201 – Creating your story treatment
- Animation Writing 202 – Writing the animation script
- Animation 301 – Story Boarding – BUTCH HARTMAN LEADING
- Animation 401 – The Story Bible & Business of Animation Shows
- Butch Hartman Pitch Session & Animation Development Workshop Creator of Fairly Odd Parents – 2 day weekend workshop – June 2021 (Pitch and learn about how to develop your show)
- Art For Animation 102 – Elements of Art & Animation – Drawing
- Art For Animation 103 – Color Theory & Painting
- Art For Animation 104 – Composition and perspective
- Art For Animation 201 – Design for games, film, TV, Video