You’ve got a vision. It’s time to take the next step and begin to bring your story to life with the support of an instructor / mentor. New to screenwriting? Start with Screenwriting 101. Have some experience and a writing sample? Then submit a writing sample and send us a note for placement.
- Screenwriting 101 – Introduction To Screenwriting
- Screenwriting 201 – Writing The Treatment / Outline
- Screenwriting 202 – Screenwriting
- Screenwriting 203 – Screenwriting
- Screenwriting 301 – The Story Bible
- Screenwriting 208 – The Rewrite
- Screenwriting 209 – Parable Writing/The God Story
- Screenwriting 210 – True To Life / Non-Fiction Screenwriting (Film or TV)
- Comic Book Writing 101 – Introduction to Comic Book Writing
- Animation Writing 101 – Fundamentals in screenwriting
- Animation Writing 201 – Creating your story treatment
- Animation Writing 202 – Writing the animation script
Need help writing in another way? CONTACT US.
CEG Writers program is built in a way meant to help you progress through the development of your writing skills and project. All participants submit a writing sample for placement in the writing path of choice. Above is a list of classes you may choose to help you develop feature length scripts. Ready to begin the process? Click on a link above then submit a writing sample (up to five pages here). Once your writing sample has been reviewed you will receive a confirmation code for registration and if applicable, a financial aid application.