Join CEG hospitality TEAM
If you have the gift of hospitality and would love to be a part of creating a joyful, warm, welcoming environment for all from the moment the event or project is created we would love for you to be a part of the CEG Hospitality Team. This begins in our planning and prep or production and continues to the day of the event and afterwards. Here are a few possible areas and ways to serve on the CEG Hospitality Team with the leadership of our Hospitality Team Leader:
1. Greeters. Answering questions prior to events and projects. Sending invitations, connecting with community, engaging and introducing new people from the first time they reach out to get connected.
2. Coordinator(s). Working with the Hospitality Team Leader to ensure team needs are met.
3. Registration. Signing people into the event or production, ensuring they are CEG registered online and collecting payments if required.
4. Decor. Working with the Hospitality Team Leader to ensure decor is in place at least one hour prior to start of event.
5. Food. Helping to complete light food preparation and warming in order to serve the CEG family. May include some cooking TBD.
6. Refreshments. Helping to create fun refreshments / beverage and to serve them at CEG events.
7. Desserts. Helping to create, acquire and purchase desserts for CEG events.
8. Thank you notes. Prepare thank you notes to be sent out to panelists and special guests from CEG events on behalf of CEG (to be signed off by Hunington or Suzy.
9. Hospitality Outreach Coordinator. Works with Team Leader to support extraordinary needs of the CEG family including food for funerals, serious surgeries, and projects as requested by CEG leadership.
10. Community Outreach Coordinators. Works to connect the body of believers within the community to CEG.
Register now for the CEG Hospitality Team or send us your questions: